I just LOVE to teach and educate and to create content!!
But…….we are in a cost of living crisis. So I thought I’d gather together all the FREE info that I have available in one place to make it easy to find.
I hope you enjoy!
1. Webinar. Diet, Nutrition and the Immune System.
In this video, I break down how food interacts with the immune system, and why diet is such a powerful tool for changing immune function. Including which foods give you the most bank for your buck!
2. Webinar. Is Hidden Mould the Underlying Cause of Your Symptoms?
Working with autoimmune disease and unexplained illness for a long time now, I have had to become expert in how mould makes us sick, how to get better when mould is at the root of the issue and most importantly, how mould makes us sick without us even knowing its a problem. If you have an autoimmune disease, Long Haul post infection illness, chronic fatigue or just feel tired all the time and not like yourself, then this webinar is not to be missed.
I have been a guest on many podcasts over the years and I have collected together my favourites here for you.
- Sleep, Alcohol and Coffee – what you NEED to know!
- Infections and Autoimmune Disease
- Understanding Autoimmunity and Women’s Health
- Gluten and Dairy – how to know if you need to cut them out…. or NOT! (my take on this may surprise you)
- Epstein Barr Virus and viral illness
- Diet and Autoimmune Disease – what are the triggers, what are the tools.
I have two free e-books available to download. They are comprehensive and designed to teach you the science and the practicalities, plus useful tools and strategies.
Epstein Barr Virus
Why a Coeliac Still Has Symptoms on the Gluten Free Diet
5. Blog Articles.
I have written many many articles exploring autoimmune disease and chronic health issues, and the insights from my clinical practice.
And here are some of the most popular or most important one:
6. YouTube channel
I started making videos explaining Autoimmune Disease in some detail a while ago. I have some already in my YouTube channel and I have a LOT that I am about to post.
If you like learning for free here, please subscribe to my channel. It’s doesn’t cost you anything but it really helps me get my message out, and then my new videos will show in your feed. Win win.